Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No. Motivation.

Chris helped me get the clothes folded and put away last night. He actually folded most of it before I even got home from work. That was nice and helped a lot. So I put away most of the clothes (there is a pile of hoodies that wont fit into my dresser right now. I have kept onto a lot of clothes that I haven't worn in years!! So I need to go through my dresser later today). The bedroom is already looking much better. I also have to do 2-3 more loads of laundry today still. Ugh...this seems like a never ending process!

The kitchen is still clean, which isn't really much to be bragging about since it has only been less than a day. I left some dishes out yesterday in the strainer to dry off. So I will have to put those away soon too. Then a few dishes have been added to the sink since I did dishes. So I plan on taking care of all of that in the kitchen today.

I have had a hard time getting motivated today. Landon had a rough night and I ended up sleeping on the couch so I didn't have to walk so far to his room when he cried. He was back up around 8 this morning. Then I realized that is was raining out and has been all day. Its really gray and gloomy out. That just makes me tired and want to sleep the day away. But of course, as soon as I got Landon down for a nap, I was unable to fall asleep. So now I'm kind of just wasting time and putting off doing homework or housework. I intend to do both, but I have ALL night to do it. Chris works until 5 and then has school from 6-10. He has to go straight to school from work so I wont get to see him until tonight. So procrastinating with my homework and housework gives me something to do later this evening. I will probably wait to do the dishes until after i make dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment