Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Parties

I feel kind of lame and lonely this Halloween. Chris and I used to go to Halloween parties with our friends and family, and it was a lot of fun to get all dressed up and go out for the night. This year, Halloween is only 2 days away and we did not go to a single Halloween party. No getting dressed up, no hanging out with friends or family, no awesome parties...nothing. BOO.... :(

It makes me realize how secluded and alone we are all the way out here. Not that we're actually that far away...about an hour and a half or so. We actually haven't been down to visit the family in almost 2 months. I miss seeing everyone and I feel very alone being secluded from them. Its kind of a taste of that it's going to be like all the time in Arizona....the only family I'll have out there will be Mom, Carl and Alex, and Jade and Lorenzo. Hopefully when we get out there I'll be able to make friends with my new co-workers or Chris will be able to find us some friends at his new job.

Speaking of the move, I was thinking today that we might make an announcement of sorts on Christmas to tell the family we plan on being in Arizona next year. Everyone on my moms side (well, my grandparents and my aunt and her kids, and my uncle and his wife and 3 kids). It will be nice having EVERYONE together one last time and it would be a good time for everyone to really make a memory of the holiday. I still need to talk to Chris about it, so we will have to see for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment