Yay! I got the dishes done! And I wiped down the counters and the stove. The kitchen is looking nice :) I also wiped down the air conditioner so Chris can take that out to the shed when he gets a chance. He probably wont be able to get to that until Thursday at the earliest because of his work and school schedule.
I have tomorrow off so I am going to have to work on the bedrooms and the bathrooms. And the laundry, but I tend to clump that with cleaning the bedrooms. There are about 5 loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away, as well as about another 2-3 loads that needs to be washed. So I will take care of all the laundry tomorrow. I need to change the sheets and pillow cases on our bed too. We shall see how much I actually get done.
On top of housework, I have to get started on my schoolwork for the week. I want to get everything done and submitted by Thursday. I get out of work at 8pm on Friday and I have Saturday off so it would be nice to be able to just relax with the family during that time instead of having to cram all my schoolwork in. And if I can keep up on the housework I wont have to worry about spending a ton of time cleaning either. So my main goal is to get all of that taken care of by Thursday so I can actually 'enjoy' my time at home. That would make for a nice day off :)
No comments:
Post a Comment